Chillax is the ultimate one-button relaxation app for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch - simply open the app and press the play button to start relaxing. No more searching for the right music, with Chillax you just press play.
Chillax uses a unique combination of soothing music, relaxing sounds and binaural beats to ease you into a state of relaxation and calm.
The individual levels of the music, sounds and binaural beats can be adjusted to suit you.
Chillax is incredibly flexible...
- Use the sound of the sea to help you drift off to sleep (don't forget to switch on airplane mode to avoid rude awakenings!)
- Leave the music playing while you practice yoga
- Use the Pink Noise to help with tinnitus
- Experiment with the psycho-acoustic effects of the binaural beats as they guide your mind from the waking state to deep theta meditation
- Or simply use a mixture of everything to take 5 minutes out of your day to de-stress, relax, and unwind.
There are several music tracks to choose from, and many different sounds. Everything loops seamlessly so even if you re Chillaxing for 20 minutes or more, there ll be no gaps in the sound
No more searching for the right CD, playlist, or relaxation track. With Chillax you simply set the timer and start to unwind.
You can adjust the slider from 1 to 90 minutes, and Chillax will fade the music in at the beginning, and out at the end of the journey. No more rude awakenings when you re dropping off to sleep and your iPod moves on to a much heavier track!
Chillax works in the background, and even when your device is locked, so you can use Chillax while doing other tasks.
Chillax is an extremely effective and powerful relaxation tool, and is used by hypnotherapists, yoga teachers and medical professionals.
- Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Multiple soundscapes and music tracks to choose from
- Chillax time selectable from 1 to 90 minutes, or even infinite playback - just set it up and relax
- Save your favourite combinations of music, sounds, beats and journey time
- Binaural Beats with adjustable tone to aid relaxation
- Fade in and out so that you gently enter and return from your relaxation
- Set the levels of the music, sounds and binaural beats to suit you
- Works with the device locked, just like the iPod music player
So what are binaural beats? They are a psycho-acoustic effect created by the brain when you hear a different tone in each ear. If you put a tone of say 300Hz in one ear and 310 Hz in the other ear, the brain produces a phenomenon resulting in low-frequency pulsations as the difference between the two tones. Research suggests that binaural beats may be used to aid relaxation, and are often used in meditation. The waking, alert mind generates higher frequency brain waves, and as you become more relaxed and restful, the frequencies will get steadily lower. Chillax generates these tones in each ear, to gently guide the brain waves from alpha down to deep theta waves found in meditative and relaxed states.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Chillax is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-04-24. The program can be installed on iOS.
Chillax (version 1.6) has a file size of 38.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.